Saturday 19 January 2013

Day #36 - January 19

ANOTHER REVIEW FROM 2005, THE YEAR OF DEPRESSING MOVIES

BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN – "I wish I knew how to quit you!"

I know the line quoted above is already cliché, but I had to put it
there.  It wouldn't have been right otherwise.  Alright.  Now its time
for a fun movie!  Oh wait.  Mother-
^$#$%&^@^@%$^^%@#%&^#$%#@##@$%
$$#^#$%^&%$#&$#&^%#%^@#%^#%^#%^#$%^&#&^%@@.
Two guys fall in love.  They hide it from everyone.  One guy gets
killed for hitting on the wrong guy.  The other guy seemingly lives a
lonely, sad life from then on. Take your kids, buy some popcorn, and
soak it up, fellas.  This is this year's Best Picture.  Yippie kay
yay.
SCENE TO REMEMBER: Ennis hugs Jack's shirt.
MORAL TO THE STORY: Don't be gay or you will die.


Mom's note: Yet another movie that made both Sam and me cry -- and Anne Hathaway's in this one, too -- was this maybe her first step away from the Princess Diaries?

No comments:

Post a Comment