Friday 22 February 2013

Day #2 - February 22

MORE FUN STUFF FROM THE TRACKING GROUP

SS: I went to The Kingdom premiere last night and felt the need to share the following observations:
-The movie isn't good
-Jeremy Piven essentially plays Ari Gold, but in Saudi Arabia
-Jennifer Garner is very pretty in person
-Premieres are awkward (especially when you need to pretend you likes the film)

Happy Tuesday....

SAM: Hilarious. Especially the "premieres are awkward" part.  Nothing worse than having to pretend that you were moved by Cinderella Man or that you laughed uproariously at Fun with Dick and Jane.

In other news, I hate everyone.

SM: You can't hate everyone, because I hate everyone.  There just isn't enough room.  Hey, maybe that should be the name of our "group."

I HATE EVERYONE.  Or is that too negative?

SAM: Perhaps the hating of everyone would cancel each other out and therefore we'd have a positive result.

Or is that an imaginary number?  And who the fuck was I talking to about imaginary numbers last week?  And why?

Mom's note:  I love these email conversations -- Sam and his friends are so sharp and funny.  I'm so glad that we keep in touch with the tracking group people. 



No comments:

Post a Comment